CART (0)
Free Shipping? Obviously

Your shopping bag is empty.

Go to the shop

10% Vitamin C Face Serum with Ice Massager for Bright, Glowing Skin

Probiotics Serum

100% natural probiotics serum with vitamin c and arbutin for bright, glowing skin. Suitable for all skin types.

Country of Origin: India

Size: 30 ml

Full Ingredient List

Aloe vera juice
67.4%
Sugarcane derived moisturiser
10%
Vitamin c derived from orange by enzymatic technology
10%
Fermented sugar derived moisturiser
3%
Coconut based humectant
3%
Probiotics from fermentation of sugar
2%
Rose and coconut derived antimicrobial
2%
Marine salt derived pH balancer
1.1%
Bearberry derived brightening active (arbutin)
1%
Corn derived viscosity builder
0.3%
Fermented corn-derived water softener
0.2%
100% Natural Ingredients.

BENEFITS

Benefit Image
Helps brighten skin tone
Benefit Image
Evens out skin complexion
Benefit Image
Gives fresh, radiant face
Benefit Image
Improves healthy skin microbiome
Benefit Image
Strengthens skin resilience
Benefit Image
Suitable for hyper-pigmented skin

HOW TO USE

Open the bottle
Take 4-5 drops of serum on the palm
Massage gently on face & neck

Skin Ritual

Powder Face Wash (AM & PM)

Take 0.5 gms of face wash

Toner (AM & PM)

Use after cleanser.

Serum (AM & PM)

Apply after toner.

Moisturiser (PM)

Apply after serum.

Sunscreen (AM)

Apply after moisturiser.

Aloe leaf juice (aloe barbadensis): 75.38%

Vitamin C derived from orange with enzymatic technology (ascorbyl glucoside): 10%

Sugarcane-derived moisturiser (butylene glycol): 5%

Fermented sugar-derived moisturiser (sodium lactate): 3%

Probiotics from fermentation of sugar (lactobacillus ferment lysate): 2%

Marine salt-derived pH balancer (sodium hydroxide): 1.12%

Bearberry-derived brightening active (arbutin):  1%

Fermented sugar cane & cassia oil derived anti-microbial (pentylene glycol & phenylpropanol): 2%

Corn-derived viscosity builder (xanthan gum): 0.3%

Fermented corn-derived water softener (sodium gluconate): 0.2%

    10% synthetic vitamin C, but rest? Who cares!

    Leading vitamin c serums in the market are made with 10% vitamin c but the question is, what is the rest 90%? why nobody discloses that? Sadly because the rest 90% contains synthetic chemicals, preservatives, or just water.

    Vitamin c is a powerful anti-oxidant to counter the negative effect of pollution, free radicals, and hyper pigmentation. But what if the other ingredients in vitamin c serum only pollute your skin? Obviously, your skin will not like it. Brillare vitamin c serums are made from 100% natural ingredients only. No half-truths.

cleanse your face.take 4-5 drops of Vitamin C face serum on your palm with a dropper.
apply it on the face by gently tapping and massage in circular motion to assist the penetration .patch test is recommended before use avoid application on injured/bleeding skin . in case of contact with eyes,rinse immediately.

Plant-based vitamin c with probiotics serum formulated for hyper-pigmented and tanned skin. while probiotics help maintain healthy skin bacteria, vitamin c along with arbutin fights excess melanin to get brighter, glowing skin.

Country of Origin: India

Manufacturer Name:  Cletza Lifescience LLP,  GC/1863.

Jain Gopinath Estate, Shade No.118-122, Near Arvind Mega Park, Parikh Packaging Road, Village Vasna Chacharvadi, Ta. Sanand, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India-382213.

MRP: 895/-

Size: 30ml

Price per ml: 29.8/-

Shelf Life: 36 months

Importer Name: N/A

Importer Details: N/A

PRODUCT REVIEWS